注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Club 8 七张专辑打包下载 [复制链接]

1#

Club 8 七张专辑打包下载

唱片: Club 8
厂牌: Labrador
时间:2001/8

除Club 8本身所在的厂牌Labrador在瑞典本国发行外,西班牙的Green UFOs,英国的Stereo Test Kit,美国的Parasol Records,以及日本的Flavour of Sound四大厂牌争相与Labrador合作争求这张Club 8同名专集在各自国内的代理发行,甚至西班牙的另一个厂牌Mushroom Pillow在专集发行的次年也就是2002年又在本国发行了一张《Love in December》的EP才算赶上Club 8风靡欧洲浪潮的末班车。而追逐众多版本的Bonus track更是让众Club 8的fans乐此不疲。

1. Love in December
2. Boyfriends stay
3. She lives by the water
4. The sand and the sea
5. Falling from grace
6. Hope for winter
7. London
8. Say a prayer
9. A place in my heart
10. I don't need anyone
11. Keeping track of time

[mp3]http://vol11.go.nease.net/08.wma[/mp3]

she lives by the water
not so far from me
i sometimes go and see her
i know she's there for me

she's something for the longing
and i know where she belongs
she's got a place in my heart
while lovers come and go

was it easy
was it hard
not to be a part of it all
when you changed
they said you were strange

she lives by the water
not so far from me
i sometimes go and see her
i know she's there for me

was it easy
was it hard
not to be a part of it all
when you changed
they said you were strange

give in
or give up
they say that it's hard and
she says it's difficult
to stop once you've started

[ Last edited by CALER on 2004-12-11 at 08:05 AM ]
分享 转发
2#
:
“不可能”对于那些懒得靠自我力量去改变世界的小角色来说,只是他们安于现状的一个借口。 “不可能”绝非事实,而是观点。 “不可能”绝非誓言,而是挑战。 “不可能”是发掘潜能。 “不可能”绝非永远。
3#

Club 8 was formed in 1995 by Karolina Komstedt (from the band Poprace) and Johan Angergd (Acid House Kings, Poprace). They immediately signed with the Spanish label Siesta and released a single called "Me too" and an album called "Nouvelle". Their sound at this point could almost be categorised as "anorak pop" with influences ranging from Sarah bands, Jim Ruiz, and The Smiths.

In 1998/1999 their 2nd album - "The friend I once had" - and single - "Missing you" - were released. "Missing you" became a club and radio hit in Spain and a college radio fave in North America. The band started playing live, their first gig was in New York at March Records' 1998 CMJ event. Their sound had developed into a more bossa nova and dance oriented one.

Striving for constant change and improvements, the band once again changed musical direction on their 3rd album in 2001. "Club 8" is a beautifully laidback - almost a chill out - album, though it was often compared to Portishead, Air, and called triphop upon release. Club 8 did not rest after the release of "Club 8". In the autumn of 2001 the band locked themselves in the famous Summersound Studios; writing songs and experimenting with different sounds and songs. Dub, C-86, triphop, chill out, 80's and bossa nova were mixed-up here, without ever losing focus on those wonderfully Scandinavian and melancholic pop melodies. The album was named "Spring came, rain fell" and was released in 2002.

Later in 2002, Club 8 started working on a follow up for "Spring came, rain fell". This time Club 8 crept closer to the listener with a more focused sound theme. It's warmer, possibly more acoustic, and definitely more sensitive. The result is "Strangely Beautiful" - and yes, it is their best album so far. The album peaked at #18 on the CMJ charts. For the first time since 1999 the band released a single and video from the album. Backed by 5 exclusive tracks, the song "Saturday night engine" was released as a single in the spring of 2003 and the video made it to #16 on the Up North chart on MTV Nordic.

After having released 3 albums and 2 EPs in two years, Club 8 is now slowing down the tempo. This means you will probably have to wait until 2004, or even early 2005, before the next album is released. . .

Club 8 七张专辑打包下载
两百多m

http://www.mychangshu.com/music/唱片/club%208.rar

解压密码:www.mychangshu.com

Love in December

so this is love
in the end of december
quiet nights
quiet stars
and i'm here
monday to sunday
cause you're fragile
and i'm weak

so you fall
when the nights grow longer
into sleep
and won't wake up

don't you worry
i'll be there for you
don't worry about me
you know me better than that
i'll catch you if you would fall

so you drift
when the days grow colder
away from me
and won't look back
far away
and i can't guide you
but i'm here
til the spring

don't you worry
i'll be there for you
don't worry about me

试听
http://202.103.69.215/cdsy/rainman/music/love_in_december.mp3

[ Last edited by CALER on 2004-12-11 at 08:04 AM ]
4#
don't you worry
i'll be there for you
don't worry about me
:
“不可能”对于那些懒得靠自我力量去改变世界的小角色来说,只是他们安于现状的一个借口。 “不可能”绝非事实,而是观点。 “不可能”绝非誓言,而是挑战。 “不可能”是发掘潜能。 “不可能”绝非永远。
发新话题 回复该主题