Discuz!NT|BBS|论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

(转贴)职场英语潜台词(粗口) [复制链接]

1#
I think you could use more training. = You don't know what the fuck you're doing. She's an aggressive go-getter. = She's a fucking bitch. Perhaps I can work late. = And when the fuck do you expect me to do this? I'm certain that isn't feasible. = No fucking way. Really? = You've got to be shitting me! Perhaps you should check with... = Tell someone who gives a shit. I wasn't involved in the project. = It's not my fucking problem. That's interesting. = What the fuck? I'm not sure this can be implemented. = This shit won't work. I'll try to schedule that. = Why the fuck didn't you tell me sooner? He's not familiar with the issues. = He's got his head up his ass. Excuse me, sir? = Eat shit and die. So you weren't happy with it? = Kiss my ass. I'm a bit overloaded at the moment. = Fuck it, I'm on salary. I don't think you understand. = Shove it up your ass. I love a challenge. = This fucking job sucks. You want me to take care of that? = Who the fuck died and made you boss? He's somewhat insensitive. = He's a prick.
分享 转发
2#

回复:(转贴)职场英语潜台词(粗口)

还不错,希望找个美女秘书让我可以用后面那1种语态
X31 JJH, NC4010
3#

哈哈 有意思
4#

:-)  用的着哦
5#