22#
最初由 常熟人 发布
狂厚的机器!!!垃圾!

你懂个屁呀。。。
这才是好东东。。。。。
:CRY1 :CRY1 :CRY1 :CRY1 :CRY1
步不停步,处于高处寻高处! 足未满足,行已远行再远行!
23#
1. It doesn't make much sense. If you are not a frequent traveller, you won't lug it over your shoulders constantly and therefore portability is not your primary concern, what good is a spare battery?
2. If you're a really a performance-seeker as you claim, I'm skeptical about how long this one will last since anything in the technical world is obsoletely antiquated in three months. What will you do then? Trash this dell and get a new one? Hopefully you won't drain your wallet.
3. Dell is reportedly a winner in terms of performance. And I think that's probably because they always choose the best parts available out there. As for the service department, I'd say the experience varies from one to another. Plus, it makes utterly no sense to me if all the components are assmebled into a boring box even if they are supposed to give you the most power. But don't get me wrong either. Personally I advocate diversity and I think it undeniable that every single laptop has its own assets.

最初由 SAD_BOY 发布
砖头怕什么!我又不是娘们!

再说了,又不是让你到处炫!

放在桌上,怕什么!

超轻超薄有啥用!
关键时候,它就无能为力了!
24#
认了吧!
不会吧,我还没死呢
25#
最初由 benettonsport 发布
1. It doesn't make much sense. If you are not a frequent traveller, you won't lug it over your shoulders constantly and therefore portability is not your primary concern, what good is a spare battery?
2. If you're a really a performance-seeker as you claim, I'm skeptical about how long this one will last since anything in the technical world is obsoletely antiquated in three months. What will you do then? Trash this dell and get a new one? Hopefully you won't drain your wallet.
3. Dell is reportedly a winner in terms of performance. And I think that's probably because they always choose the best parts available out there. As for the service department, I'd say the experience varies from one to another. Plus, it makes utterly no sense to me if all the components are assmebled into a boring box even if they are supposed to give you the most power. But don't get me wrong either. Personally I advocate diversity and I think it undeniable that every single laptop has its own assets.

Tu a raison!
C'est vrai!

发新话题 回复该主题